The Jews are condemned people of God
The Jews are condemned people of God because they believe:
1. They are God's `chosen people'?
2. They are from `superior race'?
3. God gave them the holy land?
4. Their God does not like non-Jews?
5. Their God gave them the right to ethnically cleanse non-Jews?
The Jews deny all of the above! However, should you examine recent Israeli history and past Jewish practices; you may find they are true and accurate facts.
The following maps will prove the fact that they deny the real history and create their own history to suit their own needs similar to the well-known Holocaust Trade!